We are Y2matecom.co Office, doing business as Y2mateDownloader (“Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”), we recognize that our users are concerned about how personal information is handled and transferred. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We invite you to read this document to know more about our Privacy Policies.
Any capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the meaning given to them in the End User License Agreement: y2mate.com/terms-of-service.
I. PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
- We only collect data to help us enhance our services;
- We may ask you to provide us with information and solely collect data that will be used to identify the user personally(“Personal information”) to deliver the Services.
- Our privacy policies will be clear to you.
Company is not in the habit of collecting and/or solicit Personal Information from any person under 13 or consent to allow them to sign up. If you are a minor Please do not try to sign up on the Website or provide any personal information to us, such as names, addresses, phone number as well as your email address. Anyone under 13 can give any personal information to the Company and/or on our Website. If we discover that we’ve obtained personal information of minors under the age of 13 without parent consent, we’ll erase the information as soon as is possible. If you suspect that we may have information from or concerning children who are under 13, please call us at: email@example.com
III. WHAT INFORMATION DOES Y2mateDownloader COLLECT?
The information we gather can generally be classified into two categories: 1.) data about how our users use our services; and 2) aggregate data about the what content users interact with. We might use this data to tailor and enhance our services, in order to meet your requests for specific products and services, as well as to study how you use the Services. We may also provide these details to our partners, in order that they too will provide you with the best experience possible, however we do not share information with partners in a way that could identify you as a person. Here are some examples of the data we collect when you make use of our services:
- If you visit our site, we collect and store information on our server logs that are generated by your browser. This includes the IP address of your computer “cookie” information, and the webpage you visited. “Cookies” are identifiers we transmit to your device or computer device to identify your device or computer and provide us with information about when our Services are visited by how many users. It is possible to modify the preferences of your device or browser to block or restrict your device’s or computer’s acceptance of cookies. However, this might hinder your ability to take advantage of certain features. We could utilize Google Analytics to gather non-Personal information. In these instances you will have the option of disabling specific features in the manner described below.
- If you use Y2mateDownloader for any reason, we automatically collect and store details in our server logs, such as:
- Services usage data. This could, for instance, include information about what version of our application that you use, the location from which the software was downloaded, the often you use our software, what features you are using and the amount of videos that you’ve downloaded. This information is used to enhance our advertising and assist more people discover our Company.
- Data about the performance of our services. This could, for example, include information about crashes as well as the connection between your phone with your laptop. This data helps us ensure that our software is more stable and more efficient.
- Information about user downloads. For instance, it could contain information about the videos you download as well as the average speed of download. This lets us choose our content partners and also alerts us when downloads are slow or not reliable.
- The aggregate statistics of content. For instance, this could be the amount of phone contacts that you own, the number of contacts you have marked as favorites, how many people you have added as favorites, as well as the amount of songs, apps videos, and other content that you can access in your smartphone. The information collected is provided in aggregate form, and without any reference to you or your contacts’ identities.
- Software and hardware identification. This could be the kind of phone you’re using, the version of the Android operating system and the size of your phone’s screen as well as internal storage. We offer support for over 500 Android devices and this can help us make decisions on what support should be prioritized for various types of software and hardware.
- Some specific features to take note of:
- When you’re running our program and it fails to function the crash report you’ve sent to our server might include some details about the operating system you are using.
- In the event that you download any content using the desktop application, we will save copies of the content on your computer, so that next time you connect your mobile, you won’t need to download it all over the same way.
- If you supply us with your email address and name, we will use it to contact you. address, we’ll use the information you provide to communicate with you with regards to our products and services. You can opt out of receiving such messages at anytime by unsubscribing on our website or by contacting us using any of the methods mentioned at the bottom the policy.
The information we gather is transmitted to Company servers located in America. The data is sent to the Company servers in USA with aggregated form. It is then it is added to our system to allow to be analyzed. Our Services do not collect the following data:
- Your number
- The phone numbers of your friends
- Your cat’s number
- Any content in your text messages, whether sent or received
- Your music, photos or videos.
- Content you download from Company
IV. DO WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Alongside the information disclosures mentioned in this policy, we may disclose your personal information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the laws, enforce our site policies, or to protect our rights or those of others security, property, or rights. In accordance with applicable law we have the option of either voluntarily or involuntarily, to engage in all lawful worldwide use for Personal Information, including without limitations, to collect information, use, access (or block access) or process, fulfil the requirements of disclosure and display and respond to legal processes or exercise any other rights under the law applicable to us, transfer and store, sell lease, keep or commingle, study and verify, establish that we have the right to enforce, remove and handle Personal Information, and information other than Personal Information.
V. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY SITES
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION IN ANY FORM. We do employ a variety of security measures to ensure the security for your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is kept in secure networks and accessible only to the few individuals with access rights to the systems and are obliged to protect the information. When you make a purchase or make a request to access your Personal Information We offer the security of a server. The information you provide is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is encrypted in our databases so that it can only be accessible in accordance with the above.
In order to offer you more value, we might include hyperlinks from third parties on our website. These sites have distinct and distinct privacy policies. We are therefore not responsible or obligation for the activities and content of these linked websites. However, we strive to ensure the authenticity of the website and appreciate any feedback on these sites (including the event that a particular link is not working).
VI. ARE YOU VISITING OUR SITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
VIII. HOW CAN YOU OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
To change the email you receive, notify us by changing your preferences on your account, or emailing us to the address below. Be aware that due to production schedules for email, you may receive emails that are currently in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database please contact us directly by email at info@Y2mateDownloader.com. As per the applicable laws, you should be aware that we might keep records regarding a particular sale transaction to help facilitate that transaction and to maintain records.
IX. CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC NOTICE IF THERE IS A SECURITY BREACH
When we must give information about unauthorized access or any other infringement of security systems, We (or we) could do so if requested (or involuntarily) by posting the notice on our website or by sending a notification to an email we hold for you, at our (or our) discretion in good faith. You acknowledge that any notice sent to you is a notice to anyone else who you are acting for and agree to transmit the notice to them.
X. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
In case you’ve got any concerns or questions about our privacy policies, you can contact us in a specific way at: firstname.lastname@example.org